Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip kills and repels fleas, ticks, lice, gnats, mosquitoes, and flies. It can be used on dogs and cats. This safe, effective pest relief is great for use on dogs and cats.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, lice, gnats, mosquitoes, and flies
- Concentrated flea and tick treatment dip with soothing aloe vera extract and lanolin
- Safe for use on all dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 12-weeks and older
- Provides seven days of protection
- Unscented flea and tick remedy
Directions: To kill fleas, ticks and lice thoroughly mix 1/2 oz (1 tablespoon) of Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip with 1 gallon of warm water. For outdoor animals in areas of severe infestations, 2 oz (4 tablespoons) per gallon may be used. Make a fresh solution daily. If the animal's coat is very dirty, bathe first with Adams Shampoo. The dip should be applied to dry or damp (not wet) coat. Sponge or dip animal with diluted Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip making sure all areas are soaked to the skin. Let drip dry on the animal. Do not rinse off! Repeat treatment every 7 days if necessary. Dependant on reinfestation levels in the animal's environment, extended insecticide and repellent activity, has been demonstrated with Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip. Not for use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks.
Piperonyl Butoxide: 3.74%
N-octyl Becycloheptene Dicarboximide: 5.7%
Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate: 1.94%
Other Ingredients: 87.65%