Bird Life E2 Cuttlebones by Penn Plax offer 40% real cuttlebone, enriched with oyster shells, Omega-3, honey, and Vitamin B1 for enhanced durability and nutritional value. These naturally flavored, eco-friendly cuttlebones include a cage clip for ease of use.
- Fortified with oyster shells, Omega-3, honey & Vitamin B1
- Helps keep beaks trimmed while supporting healthy bones & plumage
- Great source of calcium carbonate & other essential trace materials
- Less brittle than regular cuttlebones
- Convenient cage clip included
The enriched ingredients of E2 Cuttlebones support healthy bones and plumage while promoting energy levels and egg production in all types of pet birds. Because they're made with just 40% real cuttlebone, they avoid over-harvesting of natural cuttlefish populations while providing a longer-lasting beak conditioner for your bird.
Directions: Place in bird cage.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate (50.0%), Cuttlebone Powder (40.0%), Oyster Shell (8.0%), Omega-3 (0.05%), Honey (0.1%), Vitamin B1 (0.01%).